Patrick's Postings

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Off Again

Four days until the start of the next trip. The basic path of the trip is set, although no firm plans have been made for the end yet. The itinerary:

1. India I'll spend two and a half weeks in the northern part of India, more than half of the time on a train trip. Aboard the Palace on Wheels, I will visit Jodhur, Jaipur and the Taj Mahal, among other stops.

2. Africa I'll travel overland from Nairobi, Kenya to Cape Town, South Africa over the course of 9 weeks. At the end I have over a week in Cape Town, at which point I hope to go diving with great white sharks.




3. England and Ireland I have about a month and a half to travel around England, Ireland and Scotland. No firm plans yet.

I am looking forward to these trips. The stress level associated with the planning and packing has been much lower this time around. I should be able to update the blog once a week, and this time I will hopefully be able to add pictures as I go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home