Patrick's Postings

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Just Another Day

My walk around London today brought me to Buckingham Palace, Big Ben and Westminster Abbey, to name a few sites I trod past. I didn't stick around to watch the changing of the guard at the Palace, but to be honest I was a bit bored staring at the building. It isn't all that interesting, and she's not my queen, so it seemed pointless to hang around. Big Ben was nice, but again, after seeing it in pictures and movies for the entirety of my life it seemed very familiar...and again boring. I think that I have hit a period of travel fatigue, which makes it all the better that I will be going home next week. I booked a flight for Wednesday the 19th, so I have less than 1 week to go on the trip. Unfortunately I haven't heard from my travel agent about the mix up, but I'll surely give them a call next week and open up very nice set of discussions.

Tomorrow I head to Edinburgh and an Easter weekend in the Highlands of Scotland. It should be a good time, although I think I booked the trip that is geared towards the 18-22 year olds. Oh well, I'll just have to make the best of it.

1 Comments:

At 1:52 PM, Blogger John Harkins said...

hey pat, I sent you an e-mail. if you don't get it, drop me a line

johnvharkins@hotmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home